Watch or Listen to This Episode:
Subscribe to Startup Q&A
- Subscribe via YouTube (Video)
- Subscribe via iTunes (Audio)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (Audio)
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (Audio)
- Subscribe via RSS (Audio)
Growth Hack of the Week: Stop doing low-value tasks in your business. Focus on high-value tasks and outsource, delegate or automate the rest.
Resource of The Week: Automatic Income by Matthew Paulson
This Week’s Questions
- “What is your take on MLM and other direct marketing companies? Worth it or do something solo? How long might a person “give ” themselves before backing out. (I’ve done direct sales before and enjoyed it. Left for other reasons) thought this might be a good Q for your next episode” – Laura T. Wingert
- “What do I need to do in order to form an LLC. And how does that differ from a DBA. And when do I need both… Or neither… Or one versus the other.” – Ryan McKeever
- “When would you recommend getting a company credit card, bank account and company specific accounts? Right now I use a personal account because this is a side business. Thanks!” – Micah Kennedy
- “What do investors expect from an initial contact? An informal pitch? A formal pitch?” – Lisa Groon
- “What are your successes and failures with angel investing, what do you recommend to someone that might want to get into angel investing, and what mistakes have you had or seen from others that the rest of us can learn from?” – Kevin Gilbertson
Submit a Question: Do you have a question you would like answered on an upcoming episode of Startup Q&A? Submit your question here.