If you’re building a business, you have to stay on top of your personal finances because your business’s finances and your personal finances will intertwine whether you realize it or not. In this video, I discuss six different financial metrics that you should track on relating to your personal finances.
Here are the six personal finance metrics you should track every:
- Net Worth (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- Living Expenses (monthly)
- Total Income (monthly)
- Financial Runway (monthly, quarterly or annually)
- Asset Allocation (annually)
- Charitable Giving (monthly)