Given the sheer number of online scams, consumers will be naturally skeptical when they visit your website for the first time. In this video, I show nine different ways that you can foster trust with the people visiting your website, making them more likely to trust your brand and purchase from your company.
Here are the nine ways to establish trust on your website mentioned in this video:
- Put your street address, email address and phone number on your website.
- Place site seals on your website from brands like Norton and SafeSiteCertified.
- Get an EV (extended verification) SSL certificate
- Get accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Post reviews from actual customers of your business.
- Include logos of media outlets that have mentioned your brand.
- Put your personal photo on your website and tell your story.
- Keep your company blog or press room up-to-date.
- Develop a real social media following.