Watch or Listen to This Episode:
Subscribe to Startup Q&A
- Subscribe via YouTube (Video)
- Subscribe via iTunes (Audio)
- Subscribe via Stitcher (Audio)
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (Audio)
- Subscribe via RSS (Audio)
Growth Hack of the Week: Go on a virtual media tour
Resource of the Week: managewp.com/
This Week’s Questions
- Chicken or egg scenario for start up non profit: 1) purchase office space prior to having funding to hire executive director 2) fundraise to hire executive director prior to having an office space for them. – Anna Hyronimus
- What conferences will you be attending in 2017, and what’s your favorite business conference to attend? – Ryan Daniel Moran
- What financial reports/indicators should you be watching for your business and how often? – Anthony Fasano Jr.
- What is the most important skill for starting a business? Marketing, sales, financial understanding, market understanding, product development, vision casting, etc. – Matthew Robert Tims
- What legal structure should we use in our business? Should we be sole propreitors, an LLC, an S-Corp or a C-Corp? We are husband and wife owners of a business. – Kendall Johnson
Submit a Question: Do you have a question you would like answered on an upcoming episode of Startup Q&A? Submit your question here.